A story of passion
For three generations, the Pasquier family has been dedicated to providing you with exceptional experiences. They are a true family affair. The Chateau de Rochecotte and its team, offering a luxurious world of exploration in the Loire Valley.
Discover a site with enduring history in the Touraine neighborhood, where you can follow in footsteps of the Duchess of Dino, the Prince of Talleyrand, Honoré de Balzac, and many others. Discover the breathtaking scenery and unforgettable memories of the Valley of Kings.
In close proximity to the most beautiful UNESCO world heritage sites and the lively cities of Tours, Saumur or Azay le rideau, the Chateau de Rochecotte is the perfect starting point for exploring all these Touraine sites: Chinon, Langeais, Villandry; Ussé; Amboise; and many more. Let’s take in the breathtaking views of the Loire River and surroundings, walk as you please.
The hotel is located 35 minutes from Tours and Saumur, 15 minutes from the A85 freeway exit, 3 hours from Paris and close to the Saint-Patrice train station. (Transfers from this station on request)
The history of the castle
Rochecotte will feature many emblematic characters who will follow one another. Château de Rochecotte was acquired by the Duchesse de Dino in 1828. She will receive many personalities such as Balzac, Adolphe Thiers, but it is especially the presence of the prince of Talleyrand Périgord with whom she is very linked that will mark the place.
- An exceptional site overlooking the Loire Valley.
- Located at the beginning of the vineyards of Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil.
- A place full of history, a chapel erected in memory of the prince of Talleyrand.
- A luxury hotel with a human dimension, with attentive and personalized service.
- 37 rooms, suites and apartments with refined interiors.
- A huge Italian terrace with a view on the valley and the French gardens for your sunny tea time.
- A heated outdoor swimming pool, open in the summer.
- A 25-hectare park crisscrossed by alleys and French gardens for your strolls.
- Bicycles available for rent on site.
- A gastronomic restaurant with a decor that is both classic and contemporary.
- An authentic and gourmet cuisine, two chefs and their teams at your service to delight your taste buds.
- Respect for the products and emphasis on local and seasonal products.
- Numerous salons for the organization of your professional and private events.
- Fully equipped rooms (wifi, hospitality trays, safe, iron, air conditioning, bathrobes etc.)
- Title of “Master Restaurateurs”.
- Quality Tourism Certification.
- Reception PMR (persons with reduced mobility).
- Languages spoken at the hotel: French, English, Spanish.
- Payment methods accepted: Visa, Mastercard, cash, transfers, ANCV vacation vouchers (accommodation only).
- Pets: Pets are allowed in the hotel.
The Logis de Rochecotte
Below our Domaine, the Logis de Rochecotte* invites you to an intimate country setting for up to 11 guests. Freshly renovated and set in the heart of an enclosed park on the edge of a vast forest, the property offers an enchanted interlude in the land of the Loire Châteaux.