Within the framework of the use of its services and in particular that of the services accessible on its internet site and its mobile site, CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE, in its capacity as data controller, is likely to collect and process personal data concerning yourself.
We are committed to respecting the rules for protecting the privacy of prospects and visitors to our sites: website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications. All processing of personal data implemented within the framework of the accessible services complies with the local regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular with the provisions of the amended “Data Protection Act” of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “RGPD”.
1 – What are our commitments in terms of personal data protection ?
CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE is committed to guaranteeing a high level of protection of the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its sites: Internet site, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications and of any other person whose personal data it processes.
CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE undertakes to respect the regulations applicable to all the personal data processing that it implements:
– Your personal data is processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
– Your personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and is in no way further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes;
– Your personal data is kept adequate, relevant and limited to what is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
– Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, with regards the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE implements the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risk inherent in its processing operations, to meet the regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and the data of the persons concerned as of the design of the processing operations.
Moreover, CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE contractually imposes the same level of protection of personal data on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
2 – What personal data do we collect?
A – Depending on the purpose of the collection
The personal data we collect varies according to the purpose of the collection and the Service we provide to you.
Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal data directly:
- a) personal information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number(s)
- b) login details used to access your online account, i.e. username and password. This is necessary for us to create a personal user account;
- c) exchanges with us, which may include details of conversations via chat, customer service;
- d) demographic information, such as your age, gender and lifestyle preferences (including your favorite products and your interest in them)
- e) browsing history, such as pages visited, date of visit, location of visit, or IP address;
- f) payment information when a purchase or reservation is made on one of our websites, online shops, or applications. Typically the invoice is issued with your name, billing address and payment details such as your credit card or bank account.
We may also collect personal data indirectly, when you share content on social networks, websites, shops or applications relating to our products and services, or respond to our posts and promotional announcements on social networks.
B – Personal data concerning minors
CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE does neither collect, nor process personal data concerning children under 18 years old without prior agreement of the parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child.
If personal data concerning children is collected via our sites: Internet site, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications, the parents or holders of parental authority have the possibility of opposing it by contacting us at the address indicated at the bottom of this page.
3 – How is personal data collected?
A – Means of collecting your data
Within the framework of our relationship, you are likely to communicate your personal data to us by various means and in particular on our websites: website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications when you browse the Internet, make purchases, make reservations, fill in the various collection forms, subscribe to the e-newsletter, create an account, submit an application, post comments on our social networking pages, make any contact with our establishment or transmit your personal data to us in any other way.
B – IP address
C – Cookies
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services proposed on our sites: Internet site, mobile site, online shop and mobile application and their adequacy with your wishes, CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE is likely to use “cookies”, text files being used to identify your terminal when you connect to one of our services. The deposit of cookie or tracer in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE to collect information and personal data, according to your choice of parameter setting of your terminal.
Types of cookies used :
- b) Site performance cookies. Performance cookies allow us to optimise our website and to detect any technical problems you may encounter. They allow us to collect information about how you use the site, such as the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the site. This information is not used for commercial purposes.
- c) Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the site to remember the choices you have made (such as your username, language choice, or region) and provide more specific and personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by the user, such as text size or characters. They may also be used to provide services that you have requested, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other sites. By using our website, you consent to receiving these types of cookies on your device.
- d) Advertising marketing cookies. These cookies collect information about your web browsing habits in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you and your interests. They also help limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are usually installed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They remember visits to a site and share this information with other companies (such as advertisers). Targeted or advertising cookies are often linked to the site features provided by the partner company. The information is collected and shared with third parties to provide audience targeting and optimisation solutions for advertisers and publishers. No personal data is collected and no individual can be identified through the data collected.
- e) Cookies from third party websites and social networks. Our website contains links and/or content to other websites and social networks, and we do not know what cookies are used by them. To find out more, please see the information provided by these third party sites and social networks about their own cookies.
D – Respecting your privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and respect the following 2 principles:
– We do not associate with your cookies any information that could identify you directly and personally. We do not associate your cookies with any information that could identify you directly and personally. Cookies do not allow us to know your address, date of birth, telephone number or any other information that could identify you.
– We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or third party sites that display our ads based on your interests.
If your computer or mobile device is used by more than one person, or if it has multiple browsers, it is possible that the content displayed to other users will match your preferences. If you wish, you can change your browser settings.
For more information on how cookies and targeted advertising work, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
E – Links to third party websites
4 – What is the purpose of the data that may be collected?
Your data is mainly used for booking and purchasing purposes (supply of services, specific services and products), canvassing, loyalty, animation, commercial information, satisfaction surveys, organisation of competitions, new services and products intended to improve your customer experience within our establishment, statistical studies, recruitment, after-sales service, processing your requests and/or complaints.
In addition to cases where your consent has been obtained (in particular to send you personalised offers), the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is necessary in particular:
– To ensure the execution of the service contract;
– To comply with a legal obligation;
– For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our establishment (in particular to develop new services and offers, improve customer service, etc.).
More specifically, your data is used :
– To enable you to benefit from all the services or benefits available on our establishment’s website, its mobile site, its shop and its mobile applications: creation of a user account, e-newsletter, management of reservations, assistance and complaints, management of loyalty programmes, etc. ;
– To enable you to browse our websites;
– To match our information, notifications, offers and other services to your interests;
– To facilitate the completion of administrative formalities relating to the booking and purchase.
5 – How long will your data be kept ?
CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The durations of conservation are defined according to the purposes of treatment implemented by CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE and take in particular account of the applicable legal provisions imposing a precise duration of conservation for certain categories of data, of the possible applicable prescription periods as well as the recommendations of the CNIL concerning certain categories of data processing.
6 – Who may have access to your personal data?
A – Recipients of your data
The data collected on our website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications may be communicated to our internal staff or to its ancillary service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks), within the framework of the fulfilment of all or part of the services mentioned above. We remind you that in this context, CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE asks its service providers to implement strict measures of confidentiality and protection of these data.
B – Transfers of data outside the European Union
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is the case, CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE will make every effort to ensure that this international transfer of data has an adequate level of security and guarantees.
7 – How to exercise your rights?
In accordance with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data. In addition, you have the legal right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data post mortem. Furthermore, any person who was a minor at the time of the collection of his or her personal data may obtain its deletion as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address
Château de Rochecotte
43, rue Dorothée de Dino
37130 Coteaux sur Loire
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (surname, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. You also have the right to appeal to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a breach of the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data and in particular the RGPD.
8 – Data-processing security / Securing of the transactions
To guarantee of the safety and the confidentiality of the personal data that you entrust to us is a priority for CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE. We thus implement all the technical and organizational measures useful, taking into account the nature, the range and the context of the personal data which you communicate to us and the risks presented by their treatment, to preserve the safety of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, deterioration, disclosure, intrusion or access unauthorized with these data, in an accidental or illicit way.
We offer you a secure online payment system using the latest technology. CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE endeavours to fight against the practices of identity theft on Internet. This is the reason why we use for example a device of detection of the fraudulent payments carried out by bank card. This device is designed to protect you in the event of loss or theft of your bank card.
The security and confidentiality of personal data depends on the good practices of each individual. This is why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and your social account (particularly in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window at the end of your work session, particularly if you access the Internet from a computer shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
9 – Contact us
If you have any further questions about this policy or about the way CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE handles your personal data, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 – Changes to the declaration
CHATEAU DE ROCHECOTTE reserves the right to adapt the policy of protection of the personal data. When we bring substantial modifications to the present Declaration, we publish on the home page of our site a link towards the Declaration.